Here at Earth Rated, we're not just about creating thoughtfully designed dog products; we're on a mission to make a difference. So, what makes us Earth Rated? Living and breathing these five things is how we put our mission into action.
1) Being thoughtful: we act with purpose to create products that exceed dog owners' expectations.
2) Making life easier: we create products that are thoughtfully-unexpected to make life easier for people and better for their pups.
3) Daring to care: we're here to create a lasting impact. We're leaders of change, inviting others to join us.
4) Celebrating everything: we are open to, curious and enthusiastic about new opportunities and challenges. We really do celebrate EVERYTHING.
5) Leading with integrity: we value the trust people place in us, and we're committed to proving them right.
Last winter, we formed a special partnership with a dedicated social worker from the Puvirnituq Department of Youth Protection (Inuulitsivik Health Center) in Northern Quebec. Our team rallied together, and we set out to collect essential items such as clothing, shoes, and baby formula - extending a helping hand to families and young children who needed support.
The mission of the Inuulitsivik Health Center is to contribute to the improvement of the overall health, well-being and living conditions of communities through accessible, integrated and quality services. These services promote the empowerment of individuals towards their overall health in its many aspects, respecting individual and collective values (cultural and traditional) of each community.
Driven by a shared purpose, our team went above and beyond, collecting items and filling five large bags to the brim with donations. But we didn't stop there. We knew that staying connected with loved ones during challenging times was crucial. That's why we included calling cards, enabling families to stay in touch while staying at the Health Center.
Inspired by the remarkable dedication of the Inuulitsivik Health Center, the gratitude of the Northern communities and the impact our donations had, our team members have already started a new collection for Spring/Summer items. This time we're aiming to support other villages, such as Salluit and Inujuak.
The Earth Rated team is dedicated to spreading love, joy, and positivity to those who need it most. Together, with our loyal dogs by our side, and an unwavering commitment to making a difference, we aim to create a world that embraces compassion and kindness. Because, after all, every company can be a force for good, and every donation - no matter how big or small - has the power to bring warmth and smiles to the faces of those who need it most. 💚