To mark National Dog Day, we've rounded up a list of our favorite DIY treats to really spoil your pup. Did you know some human foods can be safe and delicious treats for your dog? Tested by the Earth Rated team and happily gobbled down by our office dogs, these 5 DIY treats are sure to delight with every bite.
1) DIY Sweet Potato Snacks For Dogs We all know your pup is as sweet as can be. So, show them some extra love by cooking up some easy DIY dog potato snacks!
2) DIY Refreshing Frozen Watermelon Treats for Dogs These refreshing DIY watermelon treats are perfect for any occasion!
3) DIY Ice Lick Recipe For Dogs We've got some hot days on the horizon. Keep your dog cool (and busy) with this fun, fully-customizable frozen treat!
4) DIY Dog Breath Cookie Recipe These cookies are a tasty treat your dog will enjoy! Both parsley and mint are herbs known to have properties that help combat bad breath... win-win! 😉
5) DIY Busy Bucket for Dogs Last but not least, why not spoil your pup with their very own busy bucket?! Learn how to make one that they will absolutely LOVE, here.
This busy bucket includes a bandana-wrapped surprise!